Emotional Release Therapy
What is Emotional Release Therapy?
It is a process that helps people release unresolved negative and limiting belief systems that may have been there for a long time or shown up recently. Emotions such as depression, grief, anger, sadness, fear can be resolved and released so that you may experience freedom, calmness and the ability to manage your emotions powerfully.
Who benefits from Emotional Release Therapy?
All ages can benefit from this therapy along with anyone experiencing:
- Grief/ Sadness / Frustration
- Anger / Fear / Addictions
- Insomnia / Loss of Control / Trauma
- Guilt / Loss / Disgust
- Death of a Loved One / Life Transitions
- Dissatisfaction with self or others
Emotional Release Therapy may require more than one session. Each session is approximately 30-60 minutes.